On April 30th, we are going to begin a new phase in our life. We are stepping down from apartment ministry. We don't know where we are going, what we are going to do, or if Kevin will have work, but I know it's what the Lord is leading us to do. We are very excited, and we are looking forward to rest.
We will deeply miss the residents of Valley Oaks, and I am honored that so many of them let us into their lives and the lives of their children the past 22 months. I have learned many things from the residents and from the Valley Oaks experience. I will never forget the children that we have come to love. I will never forget all the trials and how God was with us through every one. I am so thankful God entrusted us with this. Where ever we go, we are going to take everything we learned and live for Christ.




1 comment:
We have three houses for sale on our street. Love to have you as my neighbor~
Post a Comment