We stepped down from CARES and moved on April 30. Our life has changed drastically. I had forgotten what it was like to live a normal life. Our children are so happy. After the first week of being in our new place in Grapevine, my daughter told me she was so happy that Daddy gets to spend time with her. Just the other day she told my mom that this place is magical because we get to do fun things with each other all the time. Today she told me after church that she is not sad to go home anymore because our new place is like a playground. I can't tell you how hearing this has blessed me. I find myself tearing up on the weekends while hanging with my kids. I am not sure words can describe how truly thankful I am.
Kevin has been out of work for 3 weeks, and we have had a wonderful time together. It's like a vacation that we so desperately needed. I am just so thankful for this new season in our life and as always thankful for the past season, so I could be EXTRA thankful for this new season. We are confident the Lord has something exciting up his sleeve for work for Kevin, and we are patiently trying to wait on him in our Grapevine paradise.




No comments:
Post a Comment