Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paradise

We spent August 12-18th in paradise. Our ten year anniversary was August 14th. My hearts aches to be back in Maui. I felt so close to the Lord when we were there. I couldn't believe the beauty He created. We fell in love with the people and the place. I couldn't believe the beauty He created. God definately arranged all the details, and it was perfect. The kids had such a wonderful time, and they still talk about it several times a week. We told the Lord we want to live there, so as soon as He gives the ok, we are gone!
One of our favorite memories was on the Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise the night of our anniversary where we danced with each other to our song Remember When, and we danced with the the kids at the bottom of the boat. I'm not sure I have ever been happier.



This is where we also saw a Rainbow on top of the mountains.



2 comments:

Casey said...

SO GLAD you guys got to do this. Congrats again on 10 years together. We love you guys!

Elaine said...

Love these pictures! I know the Lord is hearing your prayers. When he sends you to Maui I hope you will be ready for us to visit. ;)