
I love holidays and so do my kids. I try to do little inexpensive things to make the day a little different than any other day. For Valentines Day we had breakfast together and gave them a little gift. During the day I read them some bible verses about God's love for us. Lynen loved this part. Since they are home school kids and don't get to pass out Valentines at school, we filled out Valentines cards and delivered them to our neighbors. For dinner Kevin brought home Palios Pizza. We had dinner together and drank Lemonade from champagne glasses. Lynen made the Lemonade herself! Afterward we decorated the wheat free cookies we made. I am hoping that when they are all grown up they will look back and have fond memories of the little things like this that we did together.


Note the cute cookie that Kevin made for me!
2 comments:
I love all the things you do with your children. I would have loved to have been at your house on Valentine's Day...what fun!!! Making memories that one day they will do with their own chidren.
Did you read Cheryl Neely's blog. It is about finding a recipe like her Nanny's pie. I think the sweet, loving things we do with our chidren have more impact in their lives than we can imagine.
This is so great! Love how fun you made the day.
Post a Comment